Are you a member of a Reserve Component? Have you served 180 or more consecutive days on Title 10? Do you have a service-related injury or health care issue? Perhaps you’re about to retire from service and need someone to show you how to get back into the swing of civilian life. Getting to know your Reserve Component Transition Assistance Advisor (RCTAA) means you’ll have reliable, professional support when you need it.

I am here to provide assistance with obtaining entitlements through the Military Health System and access to community resources. The program is designed to serve National Guard members and their families. Additionally, we gladly provide services to members in all components. 

If you or someone you know needs assistance with federal benefits and entitlements, don't hesitate to contact me. You can either scan the QR code to the right and fill out the attached form or contact me directly using the information provided on this page.

Topics of Assistance 

  • Healthcare Referral
  • Medical Facilities
  • TRICARE Benefits
  • VA Dental Care Programs
  • Referral for Counseling Services
  • Unemployment Needs
  • Pre-separation counseling
  • Rehabilitative Care
  • Assistance with Veterans Benefits
  • Veterans Service Organizations
  • Financial Hardships
  • Compensation Claims
  • Locating DD214’s
  • Locating Medical Records

VTNG Family Programs TAA Susan Demers

Transition Assistance Advisor

Program Contact: Susan Demers
Office: (802) 338-3354